RAZON is the largest manufacturer of Construction Chemicals based in Pune, serving the Construction Industry since more than 4 decades.
In so many years of existence we have witnessed and attended to most of the problems faced in Waterproofing. Did you know that Bathroom waterproofing is the most common problem? Yes, it is faced by 1 in 3 houses.
We have spent lots of money on R&D to come to one perfect solution in which water proofing of a bathroom can be done even after the tiling is done. Yes, you heard it right- NO NEED TO SPEND LOTS OF MONEY on breaking the bathroom, or removing tiles, and no need to spend weeks waiting to repair a leaking bathroom.
BATHFIX is an all-in-one bathroom waterproofing KIT, which is simple, fast and effective in stopping bathroom leakages. Firstly, you do not need to shut the bathroom for week. Secondly it costs only Rs 2461 for treating one bathroom or toilet. Thirdly it does not require any trained or special labour, the instructions(provided n the kit) are so simple you can get it done by an ordinary labour/ your society watchman or best thing is you can do it yourself. Believe me, since it is your own bathroom, no labour will do it as sincerely as you will. Fourth all the required tools, cloth, chemicals and gloves are provided within the KIT itself.
So imagine just opening the BATH-FIX KIT, and waterproofing your bathroom for less than 2500, which is 1/10th the cost of normal waterproofing and using the bathroom the next day !
So many Home owners and builders have found this as magic tool because it is so easy and effective. It has been used at many flats, bunglows, hostels, houses, IT companies and schools for treating bathrooms, toilets and balconies.
- Now it is your choice, after you are aware of the benefits of BATHFIX, you chose to use it
- OR would you continue to live with water dripping in your house because of leakages in the flat above?
- OR would you continue to have wet patches in your living room / bedroom / bathroom/ balcony ?
- OR would you continue to have paint peeling of from walls at skirting level ?
- OR would you continue to have water dripping on your car from the flat above ?
In the video below SEE OUR CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION LEVEL EVEN AFTER 8 YEARS OF TREATMENT….
(FOR VIDEO OF METHOD OF USE FOR BATHFIX SEE BELOW)
After you have seen the client testimonial and you yourself have noticed that BATHFIX is effective, order now from AMAZON by CLICK HERE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BATHFIX :-
- Q> How many bathrooms can be done in one Kit
- A> You can complete 1 bathroom of size 8 feet x 4 feet.
- Q> How long do I have to keep my bathroom closed after waterproofing
- A> You can start using the bathroom after 16 hours of application.
- Q> Can i apply BATHFIX on a wet bathroom floor ?
- A> BATHFIX is applied on a dry bathroom floor
- Q> How long does the treatment last ?
- A> The treatment lasts for upto 8-10 years if you do not use acid to wash your bathroom, we recommend you use RED HARPIC for cleaning your bathroom floor.
- Q> Do i need special labour to use BATHFIX ?
- A> Absolutely not, any local labour can do it if you supervise him and instruct him as per the instruction sheet provided in the KIT
- Q> As a housewife, can i do the bathroom waterproofing myself ?
- A> Yes, BATHFIX is effective in its simplicity. And only a house owner will put in extra sincerity to perform their house task. Any house-member can do the task exactly as instructed in the video.
- Q> How long will it take to apply BATH FIX in my bathroom
- A> It will take approximately 1-2 hours only.
- Q> Water is dripping in my house from the flat above, what should i do ?
- A> Gift this product to your neighbour above, he will get the hint and resolve your issue- Its a win-win situation.
- Q> Can i use BATH FIX for stopping leakages in my balcony ?
- A> Absolutely Yes.
- Q> My walls are getting wet/damp upto knee level/height, will BATHFIX stop this ?
- A> Yes many times BATHFIX has been used successfully to stop skirting level dampness- for this use BATHFIX in all your Bathrooms, dry balcony, kitchen and balconies.
- Q> Can i use BATHFIX to treat terrace leakages ?
- A> BATHFIX is used to treat terrace leakages if you have tiles or stone-slab laid on your terrace
- Q> How long does it take for the leakages to stop after applying BATHFIX ?
- A> Usually the leakages will reduce within 24-48 hours after application, yet the water that is inside the slab slowly come out for 3-7 days.
- Q> How long with the damp wall/ceiling dry completely ?
- A> It depends upon the climate, temperature and ventilation.
- Q> How long has this product been in the market ?
- A> This product has served house owners since almost 15 years.
- Q> Can i order in bulk ?
- A> Yes, you can order from AMAZON or for housing societies, and builders, we do provide the product in bulk quantities through our contact page by clicking here.
In the video below see how easily BATHFIX is used,
FOR ANY FURTHER QUERIES CALL ON OUR TOLL FREE NUMBER 1800 2700 885
BUY BATHFIX NOW FROM AMAZON CLICK HERE.
|Products Pages||Product||Contact us||Sector|
– Contact us
– Construction Sealants
– Bonding Aids & Agents
RAZON HOUSE, 660, TABOOT STREET,
– Air-ports, Railways & Sea-ports