Clear Coat 513 is a high bond, solvent base, quick drying, flexible, transparent coating, which is mildly glossy UV resistant and abrasion resistant.
It is the ideal lacquer which is designed for protecting aluminum forms because-
- It is highly UV resistant
- It is resistant to alkali attack
- It is abrasion resistant
- It is fast drying and cures completely within 3-4 days @ 30 Degrees Celcius
- It is flexible, and can absorb the thermal expansion and deflection of aluminum forms.
- It is unaffected by use of various Shuttering Oils and chemicals in the market.
- It is unaffected by abrasion
- Has very high affinity to aluminum,
- Once it sets it has low affinity to concrete
- Easy to apply, no special tools required.
It has been used sucessfully by major manufacturers, and re-furbishing agencies for aluminum forms as well contractors who repeatedly re-cycle millions of sq ft of forms.
FOR MORE details about RAZON CLEAR COAT 513, availability and pricing- fill up our enquiry form by CLICKING HERE. We try our best to rever back to enquiries within 24-48 hours.
PEOPLE WHO READ THIS ALSO SAW:-
- Seasoning of Aluminum Forms – Click here to read more about seasoning materials and its see video.
|Products Pages||Product||Contact us||Sector|
– Construction Sealants
– Bonding Aids & Agents
RAZON HOUSE, 660, TABOOT STREET,