RAZON SPRMC RS 15
A Water Reducer Plasticizer concrete admixture is likely the most commonly used admixture, and it must be used in all concreting applications. Why ?
Why is A Water Reducer Plasticizer used ?
- It reduces the water demand of concrete by upto 8-15 %, so it increases the workability of a concrete at lower water contents. –Output – Higher strength
2. It can be used to Reduce cement consumption for a given strength – Output – Lower cost of concrete
- Increases workability at a lower water content. Provides better finishing.
- The main reason is that it Maintains concrete’s consistency despite variation in the aggregates, environment. It eliminates seggregation & bleeding
5.Applications- Each and every mixed concrete must have a water reducer plasticizer like RAZON SPRMC RS-15 including footings, columns, beams, slabs, PCC etc.
6. SPRMC RS 15 at all doses improves the cohesiveness of concrete, reduces bleeding and segregation. Hence it enhances concrete strength, & improves impermeability coefficient of concrete.
You have to imagine a water reducing admixture is like salt in our food, it goes in very small quantities, but salt is the very important. Have you had salt-less food? Than why concrete without a water reducer plasticizer like RAZON SPRMC RS-15 ?
This is how a water reducing admixture works:-
Below is a guideline of the performance of RAZON SPRMC RS-15
|No||SPRMC RS 15||W/C||Cement||28 Days||Slump||Grade of Concrete|
|1||Nil||0.55||16%||24 N/mm sq||45 mm||M-20|
|2||200 ml||0.52||16%||26 N/mm sq||100 mm||M-20|
|3||500 ML||0.50||16% 29 N/mm sq.||170 mm||M-20|
For further details view Tech Data Sheet.
For dosage, uses or mix design assistance Contact Us