RAZON Shutter Coat range of products include:-
- Water base shuttering oil (emulsion)
- Oil base shuttering Oils
- Resin based shuttering oils (4-5 rotations after single application of oil).
The main advantages of RAZON Shutter Coat are:-
- Shutter Coat provides easy release and no degradation of ply or alu-form due to sticky concrete. Prevents concrete from sticking to the forms.
- Provides fair colored, smooth release of concrete
- Ergonomic, non foul smelling, and easy to use.
- Very large coverage, economy of use.
- Protection of ply from algae and bacterial fouling.
- Increase life of shuttering material by 2-3 fold.
- Neutral pH, protects the aluminum/ metallic / plyword formwork from corrosion and deterioration; and also it does not affect or interfere with the concrete reaction as well.
- Subsequent coatings augment earlier coating, hence ensures smooth release of shuttering form from concrete as the formwork ages.
- Enhances surface finish, makes the ply-wood surface smooth, hence increasing UV radiation reflection.
- Reduces friction between flowing concrete and aluform/ ply surfaces, hence eliminating honey combing. Gives smooth concrete finish.
- Does not adhere to concrete surface after de-shuttering. Hence does not interfere with plastering. Thus reduces plastering cost.
For all these reasons RAZON Shutter coat is preferred over other shutter oils. Its ergonomic, qualitative and spread-ability performance have won clients world over.
Click for Data Sheets:- Shuttering Oils