RAZON ENGINEERING COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED
660, Taboot Street, P.O.Box No.49, PUNE-411001 [India] Ph:26130791, Telefax: 26130017
E-mail: email@example.com ,Website: www.razonengg.com
AN ISO 9001-2015 COMPANY
COAL TAR EPOXY CTE –110
Two pack, cold curing, air drying epoxy form Important features of Coal Tar Epoxy: –
- It is resistant to saline water, saline environment & mild chemicals.
- Has moderate flexibility.
- Good resistance to thermal shocks, hot & cold water.
- It is of brush-able consistency, can be easily applied by skilled or unskilled painter.
- Gives high build film in single coat & multiple coats may be applied for additional film thickness, depending on type of protection desired & environment.
- Can be coated on M.S.surface, on concrete, wood, stone masonry, A.C. sheets, etc.
- Since CTE has good resistance to mild acids organic & inorganic acid alkali solutions it finds special application as lining materials in water treatment plants effluent treatment plants, sewerage treatment plant etc.
- For protection against acid fume corrosion in pickling plants, chemical plants etc.
- Coating on Internal/External plaster in warehouses storing urea & other corrosion chemicals. Urea prill tower in fertilizer plants.
- Coating on steel structures/ rebars; footings to protect structures against sub soil water.
- For protection against saline water corrosion in coastal region.
- Underwater structures, Oilrigs, platforms, all kinds of crest gates, sluice gates, penstocks etc.
- Bridge pier aqueducts, marine structures of RCC or metal structures.
- Seaports, jetties, hydel or thermal power projects, off shore installations, Dry docks, shipyards, bridges.
- The corrosion resistance feature makes product invaluable for use in chemical plants, fertilizer units, sugar factories etc.
Method of use :
Mix resin & hardener, which are provided in accurately, weighted proportion in separate containers. Mix thoroughly using circular motion to avoid air entrapment & ensure thorough mixing. Allow the mix to mature within 25-30 minutes, & apply by brush. Use 10-15% thinner CTE-Thinner for smooth brush movement. Allow 8-12 hours before applying subsequent coat.
For metal surface
Clean metal surface thoroughly by sand blasting to ensure the surface is free of grease, rust, loose & flaky material. On dry clean, dust free surface apply primer coat & coat Coal Tar Epoxy as recommended above. Alternatively scrub surface thoroughly with wire brush to remove dust, scales, rust etc. Our Metal Clean may be used to remove all grease, loose rust flakes etc. Clean surface thoroughly & Coat Coal Tar Epoxy.
For Concrete Surface
Clean mud, sand, plastering before coating Coal Tar Epoxy. Wire brush scrubbing to remove all loose material, algae-fungus if any. Dust to remove loose dust before coating with Coal Tar Epoxy. If surface is covered with oil, Wash surface with mild acid followed by thorough washing & drying prior to treatment with Coal Tar Epoxy.
Packing: Factory prepared 2 pack systems in 1 Ltr, 5 Ltr, 25 Ltr [combined resin & hardener]
|NO||PRODUCT – DATA|
|2||Mixing ratio||Empty out entire hardener contents into the Coal|
|Tar Epoxy container.|
|3||Pot time of mixing||3 to 6 hours depend on ambient temperatures,|
|lower pot life at higher temperature & higher pot|
|life at low temperature.|
|4||Method & Application||By brush|
|5||Diluents||CTE-Thinner, 10%-15% by volume|
|6||Shelf life||6-12mts. Unmixed constituents to be stored in|
|cool dry place.|
|7||Textures||Smooth semi gloss coating.|
|8||Over coat||Apply subsequent coating within 24 hours.|
|9||Coverage capacity||5-6 sq.mtrs. per litre.|
|10||Film thickness||90-120 microns per film/coating or less if thinner|
|11||Adhesion to concrete, metal,||Excellent.|
|wood, stone, other construction|
|12||Resistance to water head||50 meters.|
|13||Abrasion resistance||Good, Emery grits silicon carbide grits can be|
|provided for anti skill floor coating.|
|14||Resistance & Algae & fungus||Good.|
|fouling, bacterial fouling under|
|15||Acid alkali resistance||Excellent. Resistant to acid & alkaline chemicals.|
|16||Solvent||Thinner – 2, N.C Thinner, Xylene up to 5 – 10%|
|17||Test Report||Available, I.S.|
Admixture: SPRMC 808 S11 B · Super Plasticizer –IWSP (M) – 101 · Super Plasticizer –IWSP (N) – 103 · Accelerator –2080 · Integral Water Proofer · IWSP –102 · I.W.P. Powder · Intrair (A.E.A) 120N · Master Plaster MP CS 101 · Block Maker BM-10 · Rapid Grout RG –117 · Tile Master TM – 1 · Anchorex 428 · Floor Hardner · Hycrete Rg – 608 · Brick Master · Super Paver · Pipe Master · Toughcrete P109 · Gunniting Admixture GS-942 · Non Shrink Grout Admixture NSG A-11
Other Products : Tile Fix # 1 · Tile Fix # 1A · Tile Fix SP # 1 · Strextra NSG 110 · Strextra – NSG 2024 · Easy Grout · Water Repellent WBWR – 2023 ·
Water Repellent SBWR – 5000 · Shutter Coat for Wood & Metal · Concrete Cure Coating – 111 · Concrete Cure Coating – 103 · ED Mortar · Special Grouting System · Anti Hack Paint (XRG) · Tuffar · ADMGP – 1 · P A – Resin 651XXX · Hak Safe AL 111 · Paint Remover PR – 128 · COLGROUT Admixture CG – 101S · Rock Splitting Grout ATC-A201 · Ready Plaster · Best Plaster Putty
recommended that site trials be conducted using site conditions and available raw materials to evaluate the product. Since site materials and conditions are beyond our control and since above suggestions and recommendations are based on our site trials and laboratory product evaluation & trials, and since methods of use at site are beyond our control. Hence, no guarantee can either be implied or enforceable